Beere Timber Company
Beere Timber Company markets a range of architectural wood products, specializing in custom-cut, green and kiln-dried timber for high-end residential, commercial, institutional, and resort applications worldwide.
We are driven by a passionate dedication to uphold the proud heritage of artisan builders, and the legacies they left to grace landscapes around the world.
Ours is a business focused on achieving greatness in architecture and engineering in partnering with our customers and suppliers to build properties of extraordinary distinction, whose owners will enjoy them for generations to come.
Together, we build "Landmarks and Legacies®"
- Architectural Timber (Douglas Fir and Western Red and Yellow Cedar)
- Architectural Turned Columns (Douglas Fir and Western Red Cedar)
- Hand Peeled and Pressure Washed Logs (Douglas Fir and Western Red Cedar)
- Custom CNC Joinery
- Metal Connections
- Tongue and Groove Decking and Paneling
- Cedar Siding, Facia and Trim (Prestaining Available)
- Custom Finishing Materials
- Consultation on Architecture, Engineering and Construction
Meet the Beere Timber Team
Craig Beere President
A veteran of the lumber industry, Craig has been planning, consulting on, supplying, and managing shipping for major construction projects for more than 35 years.
Craig specialized in marketing at the British Columbia Institute of Technology, and has also earned numerous industry and professional certifications in technical sales and international trade from such organizations as Trus Joist and NAWLA.
Craig is dedicated, first and foremost, to serving Beere Timber Company's clientele, many of whom continue to work with him three decades after he began his career in a Vancouver lumberyard.
Brand & Marketing